THE 2018 HEADLINERS/LES TÊTES D’AFFICHE 2018
We were thrilled to have with us the 2018 speakers:
– John Gordon, Auckland, New Zealand – World Barista Championships 2018 finalist and New Zealand Barista Champion 2018; UK Barista Champion 2010, 2011 & 2013; Director of Gorilla Gear LTD and Sanremo World Academy Team member.
– Kimberly Easson, Washington, DC, USA – Founder and Strategic Director of the Partnership for Gender Equity, a collaborative research and development initiative of the Coffee Quality Institute (CQI); she served four years as member of the Board of Directors of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), co-founded the International Women’s Coffee Alliance (IWCA) and the JavaJog for a Cause.
– Al Liu, Milwaukee, WI, USA – Vice President of Coffee at Colectivo Coffee Roasters, oversees green sourcing, all coffee-related operations, and new product development; has more than 18 years of experience sourcing, buying and developing supply chains of organic and fair trade coffee around the world.
And as excited to have with us the 2018 Panel:
– Adam Pesce (Panel Lead), Toronto, Canada – Director of Coffee at Reunion Island Coffee, based in Oakville, Ontario; SCA Canada Membership Coordinator
– Kim Elena Ionescu, Raleigh-Durham, NC, USA – Chief Sustainability Officer at Specialty Coffee Association
– Meredith Taylor, Durham, NC, USA – Sustainability Manager for Durham, N.C.- based roaster and wholesaler Counter Culture Coffee since 2015; volunteer for the SCA Sustainability Center
– Colleen Anunu, NY, USA – Director of Coffee Supply Chain at Fair Trade USA; Assistant Q Grader Instructor; on the Board of Directors of the Specialty Coffee Association